Supplemental Application for Admission – Fall 2014
The deadline for Fall 2014 Admission has passed. Fall 2015 Supplemental Application will be available July/August 2014.
Please read the below instructions before continuing with the form.
Application Deadline: March 3, 2014
Interviews: October 2013 — April 2014
Admission Decisions: End of each interview month
For the class entering in Fall of 2014, Touro College of Pharmacy will process applications according to the timeline above. Applications will be given the same weight, whether submitted on the first or last day of the open application period.
The main applications are submitted through PharmCAS. Candidates must also submit the Touro College of Pharmacy Supplemental Application.
In addition to your basic personal information you should have the following information on-hand to complete the form:
- Social security number, visa number and alien registration number, as applicable
- PharmCAS ID
- Mailing address, if applicable
- TOEFL scores, if applicable
- Prerequisite course information (Biology with Lab; General Chemistry with Lab;Organic Chemistry with Lab; Human Anatomy with lab OR Anatomy and Physiology 1 with lab; Biochemistry; Physiology with lab OR Anatomy and Physiology II with lab; Microbiology with Lab; Calculus; Economics)
- Life Experiences Essay (this is different than your PharmCAS personal statement)
A $60.00 check or money order made payable to Touro College must be mailed to Office of Admissions, Touro College of Pharmacy 2090 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd., Suite 603, New York, 10027. This fee is non-refundable along with the completed supplemental application.
Application Review Process
Only complete applications are reviewed and considered for an interview invitation. Applicants will be interviewed by invitation only. ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY E-MAIL OF THEIR INTERVIEW STATUS. THEREFORE, IT IS MANDATORY FOR YOU TO PROVIDE A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH YOU CHECK ON A REGULAR BASIS. INTERVIEW INFORMATION WILL BE SENT BY E-MAIL ONLY. If at any time during the admissions process you wish to withdraw your application from consideration, please do so in writing by notifying the Office of Admissions.
Submitting the application
A completed application must be printed and mailed with the application fee to:
Office of Admissions
Touro College of Pharmacy
2090 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd., Suite 603
New York, NY 10027