Financial Aid Overview
Welcome to the Financial Aid Office at the College of Pharmacy. This office’s mission is to provide you with efficient and effective services, financial aid counseling, and support during your academic career. The Office assists students in understanding, applying for, and securing financing for your education, from the beginning of your academic career at TOURO to your post-graduate entry into the workplace and beyond. The Financial Aid Office at the College of Pharmacy operates in compliance with the Department of Education Financial Aid rules and regulations.
The Financial Aid Office maintains an open door policy to provide service and meet student needs. No appointment is necessary. Please feel free to stop in and speak with a counselor regarding any questions or to obtain financial aid counseling.
TOURO College of Pharmacy
Office of Financial Aid
2090 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. Suite 519C
New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 851-1199 Ext. 2586 or Ext. 2593
Fax: (212) 851-1183
The Financial Aid Office at the College of Pharmacy is dedicated to providing a superior level of service in assisting students reach their educational goals by eliminating or reducing their financial burden while attending pharmacy college.
The Financial Aid Office will:
- Help students search, obtain and make the best use of available financial aid resources.
- Make every effort to meet the needs of all students within an ethical manner.
- Award all aid on the basis of documented financial need.
- Provide customer service to students in an effective and efficient manner.
- Respect the confidentiality of student records and rights to privacy.
- Promote an atmosphere that facilitates learning, improvement and teamwork.